Fusion Chemical's Fusion Cool 21-N is a low-odor, low-cost semi synthetic, general-purpose, cutting and grinding fluid concentrate for the multi-material, multi-operational shop. FC 21-N uses a proven EP-additive package to control built-up edge, improve tool life, and has the wetting and cooling characteristics necessary for superior machining results on high-speed milling and turning operations. It also controls chip welding on soft, gummy materials like aluminum.
- Good sump life in stand-alone machines
- Low odor and mist
- Effective in most grinding, sawing, drilling, and CNC turning and milling operations by varying concentrations
- Provides sufficient lubricity to do down-the-hole operations in aluminum, cast iron, and most steels, including many stainless steels
- Compatible with a very wide range of materials including cast iron, steels, copper, and aluminum alloys as well as most plastics and composites
- Buy more drums and save on shipping! Shipping cost is the same whether you buy 1, 2, 3 or 4 drums.
NOTE: Your facility must have a loading dock in order to accept delivery of the drum or tote products.
*SDS Sheets available upon request at: firstname.lastname@example.org *